patch: create non existent directories

Felix Berger bflat1 at gmx.net
Thu Dec 30 00:20:13 GMT 2004

Hi,

the applied patch is basically copy-paste from konq_diroperations.cc.

It enables KDiroperator::mkdir() and KDirSelectDialog::slotMkdir() to suggest
a non existent folder name for local files.

The only thing I replaced in the konq_diroperations code was:

-          if (access(QFile::encodeName(url.path()), F_OK) == -1)
+          if (!KIO::NetAccess::exists( url, false, 0 ))

I didn't want to include <unistd.h>, I don't know if it's ok to depend on it
there.

I don't really like the code duplication, at least KFileDialog and
KDirSelectDialog could/should share some code there. What do you think?

Felix Berger

--
Use Debian GNU/Linux!
http://www.felix.beldesign.de/