kioslave/media compile error

Martin Koller m.koller at surfeu.at
Sat Dec 18 18:12:49 GMT 2004

On Saturday 18 December 2004 18:16, Thiago Macieira wrote:
> >I found this in asm/types.h :
> >
> >#if defined(__GNUC__)
> >__extension__ typedef __signed__ long long __s64;
> >__extension__ typedef unsigned long long __u64;
> >#endif

In my asm/types.h I have
#if defined(__GNUC__) && !defined(__STRICT_ANSI__)

> But maybe asm/types.h isn't being included, or it's inside an #ifdef
> KERNEL.

It is included.

> Fact is, this is not a KDE problem. The problems are in the kernel headers
> being used. Fix them.

I try.
What I found is that the problem is due to __STRICT_ANSI__ being defined.
If I remove this in asm/types.h then it compiles.

Might this be defined somewhere inside KDE ?

--
Best regards/Schöne Grüße

Martin    ()  ascii ribbon campaign - against html mail

       Some operating systems are called 'user friendly',
             Linux however is 'expert friendly'.