[patch] shade sorted column in KListView

Martin Koller m.koller at surfeu.at
Tue Dec 7 22:49:21 GMT 2004

On Tuesday 07 December 2004 23:02, Olaf Schmidt wrote:
> Some people with light allergy use dark gray text on a black background.
> If the background becomes lighter, the text becomes more difficult to
> read. But if the background is still almost black, then this is not a
> real problem.

Thanks for this hint.
I have done tests with these settings and have therefore reduced the
brightness of the shading color if the background is black.

> > > BTW, which effect does your code have on styles that reimplement
> > > CC_ListView?
>
> You can ignore my question - I think I already found the answer.
>
> The listview is painted by the style, and the style is passed a
> QColorGroup, which is changed by your code, right?

Yes (in the same way the previous code did).

--
Best regards/Schöne Grüße

Martin    ()  ascii ribbon campaign - against html mail

       Some operating systems are called 'user friendly',
             Linux however is 'expert friendly'.