[patch] shade sorted column in KListView

Olaf Schmidt ojschmidt at kde.org
Tue Dec 7 22:02:38 GMT 2004

[Martin Koller, Dienstag, 7. Dezember 2004 22:47]
> What do you mean with low contrast ? Can you give me an example,
> please?

Some people with light allergy use dark gray text on a black background.
If the background becomes lighter, the text becomes more difficult to
read. But if the background is still almost black, then this is not a
real problem.

> > BTW, which effect does your code have on styles that reimplement
> > CC_ListView?

You can ignore my question - I think I already found the answer.

The listview is painted by the style, and the style is passed a
QColorGroup, which is changed by your code, right?

> Please forgive me, but can you explain what is CC_ListView?

QStyle::CC_ListView is a value that is passed to the style when the list
view is painted. See http://doc.trolltech.com/3.3/qstyle.html for
details.

Olaf