[patch] Minicli shows app descriptions

Unai Garro ugarro at telefonica.net
Tue Dec 7 09:01:33 GMT 2004

> > Now the flaw example: begin typing some command in minicli "k...." then
> > you'll see completions. Try to pick one and complete the command by hand.
> > Bum! the command run as soon as you selecting the command, without letting
> > you decide if you want to edit it.
>
> Shift + Enter is your friend.

Thanks, how about a clicking mode? Shift+click doesn't seem to work
I'd presume it would be nicer that to be the default, or at least safer

> BTW, this is true everywhere >KLineEdit/KComboBox   is used...

yup, even konqui does so. Which I dislike, since it makes me load pages I do
not want to load (but that's my opinion). I find the "effect" more dangerous
in minicli though, as it executes commands.... errr sorry, it
executes .desktop files, which get preference over your command