[patch] Minicli shows app descriptions

Andreas Scherf scherfa at web.de
Mon Dec 6 22:12:42 GMT 2004

I think this is a good improvement, but wouldn't it be better to place the
description unter the command ?
I think the read direction is from upper to lower and so you first enter the
command and after that the description would be displayed ... if there is
one. And i think this is a result set of the command ... like a typed url ;-)
So please place the description below the kline edit field.

Thanks
Andreas

--
Andreas Scherf