Moving dnssd to kdelibs

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau Friedrich.W.H at Kossebau.de
Thu Dec 2 16:07:21 GMT 2004

Am Donnerstag, 2. Dezember 2004 16:16, schrieb George Staikos:
>   I think it's too compilcated.  I can't call my client hundreds of km away
> and tell the secretary to browse to my web folder server and place a file
> there.  I can tell her an address, login, and password and she can connect
> with a wizard.  That's the difference.

So is life. But isn't it crazy that for in the year 2004 we still have to work
via technology from the beginning of last century?

Why the heck don't we call each other via multimedia channels where the
secretary could simple share her browser view with you and have you either
point her browser to the location or do it herself under your supervision or
have you move over the url via some text file? Sigh... We are really stuck
somewhere.

Friedrich, looking forward for more digital remote collaborating