RFC: Managing remote folders, KNetAttach sequel

George Staikos staikos at kde.org
Wed Dec 1 04:52:45 GMT 2004

I gave this a try and I'm quite impressed.  We need this in KDE 3.4.  Let's
move knetattach over to kdebase and activate compilation of remote:/.
KNetAttach needs support for FTP meanwhile, and some graphics.  Any artists
or GUI gurus feel like hacking at the UI to make it a bit more pretty?

Also, any suggestions on where we should place remote:/ and/or knetattach to
make them quite prominent?

--
George Staikos
KDE Developer				http://www.kde.org/