KFileMetaInfo plugin for BitTorrent

Michael Pyne pynm0001 at comcast.net
Tue Aug 31 01:35:09 BST 2004

On Monday 30 August 2004 08:30 pm, Michael Pyne wrote:
> Thanks for everyone's advice, I've just created a directory kfile-plugins
> in kdenetwork and added it there.  I've also added what appears to be a
> standard RETURNED_ITEMS file.  If any changes need to be made, please let
> me know.

Well I've already found an issue, but it's one I don't think I can fix.
kdenetwork/kfile-plugins/{RETURNED_ITEMS,Makefile.am} both appear to have
been imported at a revision other than 1.1, and I'm not sure why that is so.
cvs log on RETURNED_ITEMS seems to give a history from kdepim.  I really have
no clue what's going on with that. :-/

Regards,
 - Michael Pyne