KFileMetaInfo plugin for BitTorrent

Michael Pyne pynm0001 at comcast.net
Tue Aug 31 01:30:36 BST 2004

On Monday 30 August 2004 08:26 am, Stephan Kulow wrote:
> Am Montag 30 August 2004 09:18 schrieb Scott Wheeler:
> > On Monday 30 August 2004 8:11, Stephan Kulow wrote:
> > > I think kdeaddons is fine
> >
> > Why not kdenetwork?  It would seem to be the more logical place.
>
> Well, I don't care and figured that "I don't care" might not be the best
> answer to give :)

Thanks for everyone's advice, I've just created a directory kfile-plugins in
kdenetwork and added it there.  I've also added what appears to be a standard
RETURNED_ITEMS file.  If any changes need to be made, please let me know.

I've tested compilation before committing it, so it should work with no
problems, although you may need to re-execute make -f Makefile.cvs.

Regards,
 - Michael Pyne