ANNOUNCE: HEAD is open for development again

Michael Nottebrock michaelnottebrock at gmx.net
Sat Aug 14 02:16:07 BST 2004

On Saturday 14 August 2004 02:02, Michael Nottebrock wrote:

> [Nonsense]

Charles, I'm sorry for the outburst. Reading the thread more calmly, I think
what you're saying is both about what would be nice to have and what's doable
now - you must understand that as a porter I'm very sensitive to what looks
as somebody promoting a huge regression (for my platform) as a value-adding
feature.

So please ignore that last mail and let me just say that on FreeBSD a layer
that does mixing in software and occupies one OSS device is way less of a
pain than it probably is for you on Linux and thus should remain as an option
(as you mentioned it would, but which I didn't really notice until rereading
the mail).

   ,_,   | Michael Nottebrock               | lofi at freebsd.org