google search bar

Luciano Montanaro mikelima at cirulla.net
Fri Aug 6 10:28:06 BST 2004

El Viernes 06 Agosto 2004 11:02, Torsten Rahn escribió:
> Am Freitag, 6. August 2004 10:54 schrieb Stephan Kulow:

> The most requested wish is to make the toolbars less crowded. So ideally the
> Google-bar should not be activated by default. IMHO the location bar should
> act as a google bar by default (i.e. if no URL-prefix is given it should work
> like gg:).
>
> Tackat

It's already working as you say, but I'm not sure if the feature is
new to KDE3.3.

I'd like it disabled by default too, since it adds only clutter to the
interface with no new functionality, and turning it off is not trivial.
In the future, when there will be an interface to enable/disable konqueror
plugins, the choice to enable it would be up to the user, hopefully.

Luciano

--
Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from a yo-yo
                                                                 - Enoch Root