KGlobalSettings::completionMode() can be read, is not consistent in KDE though

Michael Brade brade at kde.org
Fri Apr 23 11:40:37 BST 2004

On Friday 23 April 2004 00:59, Dawit A. wrote:
> We already do that. The minute you change the default setting, a new item
> "Default" is added. Click on it and the completion mode will be reverted
> back to KGlobalSettings::completionMode(). I have no objections if people
> want to change "Default" to something more descriptive...
Aha, very nice indeed! So with your fix a couple of mails above regarding not
saving the setting if it different from the default this leaves us with the
problem that there is no GUI (!) for changing the default.

Any suggestions where to put something like that?

--
Michael Brade;                 KDE Developer, Student of Computer Science
  |-mail: echo brade !#|tr -d "c oh"|s\e\d 's/e/\@/2;s/$/.org/;s/bra/k/2'

KDE 3: The Next Generation in Desktop Experience