kicker's show desktop button - what exactly should that do?

Lubos Lunak l.lunak at suse.cz
Fri Apr 23 17:00:37 BST 2004

 Hello,

 could please somebody explain to me what exactly the 'show desktop' kicker
button is supposed to do? For some reason people think it's me who maintains
this, but I have no idea what exactly it should do, as I have no need for
this functionality, whatever it is, and #60480 and #67406 kind of contradict
on what it should do. I guess I could fix the bugreports for it, but for that
I need to know what it's actually supposed to do, so please somebody tell
me :).

--
Lubos Lunak
KDE developer