Math expression applet

George Staikos staikos at kde.org
Mon Apr 12 22:54:36 BST 2004

   If you are looking for a parser and interpreter, we have one in Kst too,
and it's mostly self-contained.  I recently rewrote it to be much faster, and
it contains an optimizer that can already do simple refactoring to increase
performance of consecutive evaluations.  If you already have what you need,
there's not much value in changing it - these things are easy to write or
modify, but the optimizer might be of interest.

--
George Staikos
KDE Developer			http://www.kde.org/