language

Erik K. Pedersen erik at binghamton.edu
Thu Apr 1 13:41:27 BST 2004

A lot of the kde developers do not have English as their first language, so it
is good we have a proof team that helps with the language. For quite a while
now, when doing the translations, their has been a lot of changes in the
strings of type "couldn't" -> "could not" "won't" -> "will not" etc.

It would be really nice if the developers would write "could not", "would not"
etc in the first place because the translators have to remove a fuzzy every
time these changes are made. I realize it is not a major problem, just
something to maybe try to remember please.

Erik (Danish team)