little reminder on the 3.2 release schedule

Stephan Binner binner at kde.org
Tue Sep 16 14:01:35 BST 2003

On Tuesday 16 September 2003 11:36, Stephan Kulow wrote:

> Week 40: major message freeze, single strings are still possible to change
>   But e.g. systematic style guide changes I would not like to see after

So style guide changes are expected to happen seconds after the last minute
feature commits introduce new or change strings? This will not work.

> Week 45: translators finish their work, we're heading binaries.

According to your own plan they can only start to finish the work in week 45
after i18n strings are frozen and are supposed to finish at end of week 47.

Bye,
   Steve