kdesupport is dead, long live kdesupport?

Daniel Stone daniel at fooishbar.org
Mon Sep 8 00:58:55 BST 2003

On Sun, Sep 07, 2003 at 04:06:22PM +0200, Stephan Kulow wrote:
> Am Sunday 07 September 2003 15:57 schrieb George Staikos:
> >   Actually it could be particularily useful for non-linux systems, where
> > packages aren't always available.
> Well, nothing in there is needed by KDE and we have tons more of
> libraries/tools that extend KDE - that are not in kdesupport.

Please just document the deps and kill kdesupport. If you're not using a distro,
you can expect pain either way, and I don't think we should be in the business
of maintaining versions of every lib we depend on.

--
Daniel Stone                                              <daniel at fooishbar.org>
http://www.debian.org - http://www.kde.org - http://www.freedesktop.org