KDE 3.1.4

Roger Larsson roger.larsson at norran.net
Sat Sep 6 14:05:50 BST 2003

On Friday 05 September 2003 02.36, Dirk Mueller wrote:
> Hi,
>
> just to give you a heads-up: As there are some issues pending I'm currently
> preparing a KDE 3.1.4 release (which also builds against Qt 3.2, for which
> a great demand from the packager side exists). If you have anything to
> backport or know about any showstopper, please let me know.

Is these bugfixes backported or not applicable (cc: to the fixers of head):

bug:37780 "Unable to unmount device, because of Konqui & libfam"
	Most hated...

bug:62167 "user modified .desktop (quanta) preferred over system default with
	InitialPreference (konqueror) for text/html"
	Using both 3.1.x and 3.2 in parallell without this fix is not nice...

/RogerL

--
Roger Larsson
SkellefteƄ