KDE 3.1.4

George Staikos staikos at kde.org
Fri Sep 5 01:41:51 BST 2003

On Thursday 04 September 2003 20:36, Dirk Mueller wrote:
> Hi,
>
> just to give you a heads-up: As there are some issues pending I'm currently
> preparing a KDE 3.1.4 release (which also builds against Qt 3.2, for which
> a great demand from the packager side exists). If you have anything to
> backport or know about any showstopper, please let me know.

  I have a short list of bugfixes to backport.  I need until Tuesday minimum
to do this.  I would also like to do a full update of 3.1 branch since many
parts of it are stale and I haven't had much testing time.  Does this fir
your release schedule plans?

  What do you think of the idea of making 3.1.4 the last non-critical 3.1.x
update?  I'm thinking it will help focus remaining effort on 3.2 now.  Only
really critical (data loss, security, severe crash/corruption) bugs need to
be backported anymore IMHO.

--
George Staikos
KDE Developer				http://www.kde.org/