KWallet integration

Tim Jansen tim at tjansen.de
Wed Sep 3 18:49:11 BST 2003

On Wednesday 03 September 2003 19:22, Rob Kaper wrote:
> Different security levels of wallets would make so much sense. Giving
> Kopete access to a MSN account should probably not use the same wallet as
> should probably use a one-time authorization,

That does not give you any extra security:
- if someone can access your computer with your account it's easy to install
some trojan horse that just waits until you access your credit card
- if someone steals your computer (and this is the only thing that KWallet can
protect you from), there is no improvement in security

bye...