KWallet integration

Martijn Klingens klingens at kde.org
Wed Sep 3 11:51:39 BST 2003

On Wednesday 03 September 2003 12:27, Waldo Bastian wrote:
> Funny enough I also get this dialog _after_ I enter a password on a
> html-page. Since I have never used kwallet before I have of course no idea
> what this supposed password would be.

Sounds like a bug to me -- when I first used KWallet I got a different dialog
asking me for my new wallet password (including the confirmation). I think
George can confirm that once he's back in Canada.

> I think the dialog should read more like: "You have entered a password. If
> you like, KDE can store this password for you in an electronic wallet. That
> way you only need to remember one password: the password of the wallet.
> Would you like to store the password in a wallet?"
> [x] Don't ask again
> [Store] [No, thanks]

Hmm, I have only shortly used KHTML with KWallet yet, but I don't see a
problem with storing the autocomplete information unconditionally in the
wallet.

--
Martijn