Systray problem

Zack Rusin zack at kde.org
Fri Oct 31 16:54:34 GMT 2003

On Friday 31 October 2003 03:26, Lubos Lunak wrote:
>  As for _NET_SYSTEM_TRAY, Aaron has plans for systray changes, so it
> looks like we'll consider _NET_SYSTEM_TRAY obsolete even before we
> really start using it.

It still would be kinda a nice to get a list of trays that use
_NET_SYSTEM_TRAY_OPCODE in the KWinModulde::systemTrayWindows() instead
of having separate code for it in the system tray applet since quite a
few gnome apps is using it. What changes are you guys planning?

Zack

--
Cult: (n) a small, unpopular religion.
Religion: (n) a large, popular cult.