Am I the only one who thinks this is ugly?

Eva Brucherseifer eva at kde.org
Sat Oct 25 20:36:44 BST 2003

On Saturday 25 October 2003 19:01, Torsten Rahn wrote:
> In my opinion Eva is right concerning these issues.
>
> Here is a short reply from Everaldo via ICQ:
>
> "1- I will fix the red colors
> 2- I will make different icons for large (with more details) and small
> sizes (more simple)
> 3- about svg sources: I will publish them soon

This is good news :-) So I can tell people on LWCE that the icons are "work in
progress"

> 5-I don't make the kicker gradient and I dont like it either"

I tested the several settings and acutally the gradient doesn't look that bad,
if it's gray without color adaption:
http://www.basyskom.de/downloads/panel5.png
What do you think about it?

If that is ok with everybody, I'll commit the attached patch to adopt the
default settings.

Greetings,
eva