Am I the only one who thinks this is ugly?

Torsten Rahn tackat at t-online.de
Sat Oct 25 18:01:52 BST 2003

In my opinion Eva is right concerning these issues.

Here is a short reply from Everaldo via ICQ:

"1- I will fix the red colors
2- I will make different icons for large (with more details) and small sizes
(more simple)
3- about svg sources: I will publish them soon

5-I don't make the kicker gradient and I dont like it either"

Regards,
Torsten Rahn