Am I the only one who thinks this is ugly?

Tim Jansen tim at tjansen.de
Sat Oct 25 15:54:49 BST 2003

On Saturday 25 October 2003 15:09, Eva Brucherseifer wrote:
> The most ugly thing is the new look of the panel. Here is a screenshot:
> http://www.basyskom.de/downloads/panel.png
> It has a color gradient as a background image. Color gradients are very
> antiquated and it horribly clashes with the overall design of KDE.

The color gradient is similar to the one in Keramik toolbars, but they are the
most ugly part of Keramik IMHO.
I don't think that gradients look bad in general, but they should fade very
slowly. For instance I don't think that this pic looks outdated:
http://www.winsupersite.com/images/reviews/plus_dme_2_02.jpg
(but not beautiful either, and I also hate the button bar at the bottom and
the WM9 design in general)

> The systray icons for klipper and ksirc look very fuzzy, I guess this is a
> bug and not intended?

I guess they have either been either just converted to tray size, or the SVG
renderer had problems with the small size.

> But what happened to the kwallet icon - why is it so black?

First I thought it was broken :)

bye...