KDE 3.1.5

Dirk Mueller mueller at kde.org
Sat Oct 25 13:45:29 BST 2003

On Saturday 25 October 2003 13:33, Lukáš Tinkl wrote:

> Thanks, but I'm not sure whether the filedialog crash is already fixed.

According to David it is not yet fixed. But I'll hope that is done till I do
the tagging.

> I saw Nicolas added a workaround in KOffice, so I'll release the RC version
> tomorrow and then wait for KDE 3.1.5.

so 3.1.5 is not needed at all? I rather not do another pointless release then
unless we have a security problem that requires fixing before 3.2.

> I'd also like to see as many bugfixes as possible backported to the branch.
> It seems it hasn't been the case recently.... :(

Sure.. stretching resources between two branches never worked in KDE :(