Request: drop kxmlrpc daemon for 3.2

Martin Konold martin.konold at erfrakon.de
Tue Oct 21 06:41:39 BST 2003

Am Monday 20 October 2003 09:19 pm schrieb Tobias Koenig:

Hi,

> Cornelius pointed me to xmlrpciface.(h|cpp) in kdenonbeta/kblog, which
> looks more advanced than the kxmlrpc code... so I'd agree on using
> Ian's code (maybe move it to kdelibs some day) and drop kxmlrpc.

Yes, Ian's code is much more useful for general xmlrpc communications and it
is also much better suited for asynchronous xmlrpc. Actually I am not aware
of any non qt/kde xmlrpc implementation which works nicely asynchronously.

Yours,
-- martin

Dipl.-Phys. Martin Konold
e r f r a k o n
Nobelstrasse 15, 70569 Stuttgart, Germany
fon: 0711 67400963, fax: 0711 67400959
email: martin.konold at erfrakon.de