Request: drop kxmlrpc daemon for 3.2

Tim Jansen tim at tjansen.de
Mon Oct 20 18:35:58 BST 2003

On Monday 20 October 2003 10:09, Tobias Koenig wrote:
> Removing the daemon is fine with me, but we should move the parsing code
> to a library and add a XMLRPC creation code + network connection
> handling, so that a KDE app can easily talk to XMLRPC servers.

But then you should fix it first. Bugs from a first look:
- it only parses XML streams that start with "<?xml" (which is optional for
UTF8 encoded XML streams)
- it will break if it encounters a comment or a processing instruction where
it expects a element or a text
- it assumes that all values are normalized and in a single node. E.g. when
CData is used for values and mixed with text, it will break

bye...