Fwd: Unable to load MSN protocol plugin

Martijn Klingens klingens at kde.org
Sat Oct 11 11:56:08 BST 2003

On Saturday 11 October 2003 12:43, Simon Hausmann wrote:
> Inspired by khtml the attached patch (only build-tested) might be
> simpler.

It's indeed simpler, but isn't it ugly to rely on KGF's internals this way?

Also, and that's my real reservation, does the KSettings::Dialog stuff from
kdelibs still work with that, because we had to provide the instance name
that is also mentioned in msn.desktop.

You can test by firing up Kopete and check the following:

1. Is MSN listed in the Configure Kopete dialog?

2. If you click MSN in the plugin config, is the MSN config shown in the lower
   half of the window?

I'm off to do some shopping, will see what I can do tonight or tomorrow.

--
Martijn