dcop services

Christian Loose christian.loose at hamburg.de
Fri Oct 10 07:11:25 BST 2003

Am Freitag, 10. Oktober 2003 04:30 schrieb George Staikos:
> Are DCOP services supposed to go away over time, and if so, when?  They
> seem to run forever here after all apps that are using them close.
> KWeatherservice, cvsservice, rssservice are particular examples.

Hi George,

The cvsservice shouldn't live longer than Cervisia. I call the quit() method
of the DCOP service in the part's destructor (cervisiapart.cpp) and it worked
so far. IIRC the KLibFactory in CervisiaShell made sure that the part gets
destructed if it still exists on program exit.

bye
Christian

--
Christian Loose