Fwd: Configure stops because of missing kconfig_compiler

Nicolas Goutte nicolasg at snafu.de
Sun Oct 5 10:07:10 BST 2003

As for each version of KOffice, it is again time for "KOffice compiles on last
stable version fo KDE". :-)

The changes for kconfig_compiler makes that KOffice cannot be compiled on KDE
3.1.4 anymore.

This time it is not simply a Qt version, so it is probably more difficult to
solve.

Have a nice day!