What IGS thinks about the Linux Desktop

Alexander Neundorf neundorf at kde.org
Mon Nov 24 20:34:09 GMT 2003

On Monday 24 November 2003 15:34, Aaron J. Seigo wrote:

> which is why i said perhaps for 3.3 when dealing with the toolbars. it
> would be Really Good(tm) if we could get Konqi's default web browsing mode
> toolbar down to one line, including the location bar. other browsers manage
> this, i think we can too. at that point we may have some more screen space
> to waste ;-)

Well, it's all there, you just have to use the toolbar editor, I have only one
toolbar since a long time (up, back, forward, home, stop, reload, location).
Ok, I think we don't have currently the ability to use different
xmlguirc-files for the different view profiles. I guess that's the missing
part which has to be implemented.

Bye
Alex