What IGS thinks about the Linux Desktop

George Staikos staikos at kde.org
Mon Nov 24 13:30:08 GMT 2003

On Monday 24 November 2003 03:01, David Faure wrote:

> > > I use the MMB for that.
> >
> > ditto =)
>
> Yeah, but that KDE isn't about you two (or me for that matter), it's about
> end users, who have no way to know about MMB.

   Or are on a Mac and don't have MMB easily accessible in any form.  I have
to emulate it with a keyboard key when I'm using the built-in mouse.  In OS
X, I'm able to easily navigate and operate with only one button.  I managed
to convince Kopete developers to enhance kopete to one-button friendly mode
(there could still be more work), and it's quite nice, even with a two button
mouse!

--
George Staikos
KDE Developer				http://www.kde.org/