Special Cursor rotated 90 degree

David Faure dfaure at klaralvdalens-datakonsult.se
Thu Nov 20 15:40:39 GMT 2003

On Thursday 20 November 2003 16:42, Kurt Pfeifle wrote:
> Sorry, I've currently no HTTP access to do a bugzilla, and it
> may be another 3 days before I have....
>
> I noticed that the current CVS has one of the special
> cursors displayed wrongly: it is 90 degrees rotated.

That was a Qt bug (which I reported some time ago).
They fixed it in Qt - but that means you need to change the code.

If you care about multiple Qt versions, here's what I did in kword:

        // Bug in Qt-3.1.x : Qt::splitVCursor and Qt::splitHCursor are swapped!
#if QT_VERSION < 0x030200
        return Qt::splitVCursor;
#else
        return Qt::splitHCursor;