kbookmarknotifier.kidl assumes to be in the same kdebase prefix

Duncan Mac-Vicar Prett duncan at kde.org
Mon Nov 17 17:11:15 GMT 2003

El Monday 17 November 2003 07:35, Stephan Kulow escribió:
> Good luck with that. I'm glad to review your patches.
> What value should $includedir have in your world?
> Greetings, Stephan

ok, if I change Makefile.am:
kbookmarknotifier_DIR  = $(includedir)
kbookmarknotifier_DIR = /home/duncan/usr/kde/include

it works fine. As the .h file where the kidl file generates from *is* in
kdelibs, I assume it is correct to point it to kdelibs install prefix than
$(includedir).

Is there any way to use the value kde-config returns in a Makefile.am? is it
assigned to a variable?

Duncan