Kall for KWickies

Ian Reinhart Geiser geiseri at kde.org
Mon Nov 10 15:31:14 GMT 2003

-------------- next part --------------
Template Sample:
.-----------------------.
| Page Title            |
|-----------------------|
| Point 1    .---------.|
| Point 2    |         ||
| Point 3    | graphic ||
| Point 4    |         ||
| Point 5    |         ||
| Point 6    |         ||
| Point 7    '---------'|
|-----------------------|
| Title     name <email>|
'-----------------------'
Notes:
You may have as many points as you like although the goal you should
shoot for is no more than 7 points of 2 lines at ~49 characters per
line.  You can have as fewer points with more text in each point, as
long as the total amount of text is not greater than 700 characters.

The graphic should be 480x660 pixels in size max.  If you have two
graphics that fit into this size they both may be used, but more
than three can get crowded. For multiple screenshots its better to
put them together in a collage so one larger graphic may be used.

The graphic is optional, but recommended

Narratives are optional, if you do not include one on a point, the
point itself is considered the narrative. Narratives can be as long
as you like, these will be converted to speech and added to each
bullet point.

Once I have this information I can pretty much auto-generate slides
from a template. Currently Im playing with flite to convert the
text to speech.  Its okay, but I think having a human speak might
be better.

Remember these presentations are going to be playing on a showroom
floor, so it will be loud.  Try to make your text on the points
meaningful, and have the narrative only fill in minor points or
even just a duplicate of the point itself.

Form: