string-change in KRec? (was: KDE - KRec)

Arnold Krille arnold at arnoldarts.de
Sun Nov 9 18:13:02 GMT 2003

On Sunday 09 November 2003 18:39, Salvador Gimeno Zanón wrote:
> Hi, I'm the Spanish translator of the KRec program. As I was translating
> it, I noticed a string that said "30 frames per minute (american TV)"
> (there are other two similar strings for European TV, and CD). If I'm not
> mistaken, I think it should say "frames per second".

Ohh, thanks for noticing!!!

Question to the translators: Would it be okay to change these strings?
I know we are deep in string-freeze but these strings are _badly_ wrong! It
should be Frames per second and not per minute!
Or should just every translator do his best and translate these wrong strings
right?

I am very sorry for these inconveniance. And much thanks to Salvador for
noticing and giving me the (very little) chance of correcting and shipping a
better software!

Arnold

--
Get my public-key from pgp.mit.edu or pgp.uni-mainz.de
---