kdelibs/pics/crystalsvg

Antonio Larrosa Jimenez larrosa at kde.org
Sat Nov 1 12:00:40 GMT 2003

CVS commit by antlarr:

I'm sorry I didn't had free time until today to fix the problem with the fuzzy
icons in the system tray, but here it is.
The problem was that the 22x22/apps directory wasn't declared in the icon
theme so the icon loader didn't look into it and so, it could only return
the icon with the nearest size.

This file was quite wrong. It included duplicated entries for some
directories so we were looking twice into them slowing the applications
innecesarily!
And even more, had duplicated entire config groups, so it could produce
problems if we changed one of them in the future and kconfig would keep
reading the other one.

CCMAIL: kde-core-devel at kde.org, everaldo at everaldo.com

  M +38 -79    index.theme   1.9