Problem with .desktop files (?)

Michael Goffioul goffioul at imec.be
Mon May 19 08:30:18 BST 2003

I used to have the same problem. But the CVS from last night does not
have it anymore.

Michael.

> Can anyone confirm this?
>
> Andras
>
> On Saturday 2003 May 17 11:29, Andras Mantia wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> >  Since the last update of kdelibs/kdebase/qt-copy, I see a serious problem:
> > if I browse with ftp/sftp/http (but not file:/ !) a directory, after
> > clicking on a non-html file (like text, zip, etc.) where an external
> > application is specified instead of an embedded viewer, Konqueror shows the
> > "Open xxx using Appname" question, and even if I select Open or Save As
> > nothing happens. It's not opened, the Save As dialog is not shown. Just
> > like I would press Cancel. This is very grave, as it also breaks
> > downloading.
> > Eg use: http://www.feliratok.hu/letolt.php?datum=1053150674&status=send
> >
> > It will as the same dialog, but you cannot save the resulting file.

Michael Goffioul		IMEC-DESICS-MIRA
e-mail: goffioul at imec.be	(Mixed-Signal and RF Applications)
Tel:    +32/16/28-8510		Kapeldreef, 75
Fax:    +32/16/28-1515		3001 HEVERLEE, BELGIUM
This e-mail and/or its attachments may contain confidential
information.  It is intended solely for the intended addressee(s).
Any use of the information contained herein by other persons is
prohibited.  IMEC vzw does not accept any liability for the contents
of this e-mail and/or its attachments.