PATCH: mouse acceleration improvements

Dirk Mueller mueller at kde.org
Sat May 17 16:25:18 BST 2003

Moin Daniel!

> can someone check this patch? It implements wishes 27698: "fractional mouse
> acceleration values" and 31189: "Mouse acceleration with threshold 0 not
> possible". It works for me, but I'm mot sure if int() and round() are used
> correctly.

The patch seems overly complicated and confusing to me.. it does not change
the return value of getAccel to double / float.

Also, I don't see the reason for storing the denominator in a configuration
file, its constant.

I would just fix the one line that passes the value to XChangePointer to
generate a denomiator like "fract(double_accel * 10) % 10", and you're done.

--
Dirk