Moving QExtMDI to kdelibs

Jason Keirstead jason at keirstead.org
Tue May 13 23:49:18 BST 2003

On May 13, 2003 07:42 pm, Cornelius Schumacher wrote:
> Bugs which wouldn't be there, if the app wouldn't use the lib. Of course
> it's good to centralize common code, but by introducing a lib which
> provides modes the app didn't support before and which are only
> relevant to a small fraction of users you degrade stability without
> gain.

I would suggest that the ability to switch from SDI to MDI and back on the
fly would benefit all users. If this large thread shows anything it is that there
are people that prefer one method and people who prefer the other. With
this library both would have their way. We *can* have our cake and eat
it too.

--
Jason Keirstead, BCS
http://www.keirstead.org