Broken UIC test

Daniel Stone dstone at trinity.unimelb.edu.au
Thu Mar 27 21:17:12 GMT 2003

On Thu, Mar 27, 2003 at 08:59:26AM -0500, Caleb Tennis scrawled:
> This is almost certainly a problem on your installation; I see this creep up a
> lot with people installing KDevelop.  You *probably* have an extra copy of Qt
> floating around and the UIC that the configure script is calling is
> referencing that library instead of the one that kdewidgets was compiled
> with.
>
> Another thing you may want to try is rebuilding kdewidgets.so in the
> kdelibs/kdewidgets directory and reinstalling it.
>
> I've added this to the developer-faq.html on developer.kde.org, so I can
> hopefully point future question askers there.  I hope this points you in the
> right direction.

I'd come across it before, and instantly knew what it was when lypanov
reminded me that "#include <klineedit.h>" was meant to be there too;
just faulty diagnosis. :)

As soon as he said that, I knew what was wrong, and went off and fixed
it, but thanks for adding it to the FAQ!

:) d

--
Daniel Stone                                     <dstone at trinity.unimelb.edu.au>
Developer, Trinity College, University of Melbourne