RFC: KConfig XT (KDE 3.2)

Tim Jansen tim at tjansen.de
Sat Mar 15 16:06:06 GMT 2003

On Saturday 15 March 2003 16:38, Waldo Bastian wrote:
> * A formal comment structure needs to be designed that can convey
> type-information. Preferably in such a way that it is easily parsable by
> both machine and user.

Where is the type information stored? I guess it would be sufficient, maybe
even easier, to store the type information only in the default configuration
file. And as this is a new file, it is not neccessary to store it as comment.
It would also be possible to extend the ini format and maybe even create a
new format (not sure whether this is useful).

bye...