Confirm bugs! (Was: Re: About 3.2 - note to bugfixers)

Christian Loose christian.loose at hamburg.de
Fri Mar 7 18:23:19 GMT 2003

Am Freitag, 7. März 2003 19:00 schrieb Chris Howells:

> Hi,
>
> On Friday 07 March 2003 17:51, Christian Loose wrote:
> > Maybe we need a QA team? Not a highly organized team. Just a group of
>
> It's been brought up several times in the past.
>
> > What do you think? How could we get people to do this?
>
> That's the problem. You can't really. But good luck trying :)

I think that's strange.

I mean, I don't think that translating all the messages in KDE is alot of fun
but still people are doing it. So why do we have a problem to find people to
test the software and to manage the bug database? Is it the tool?

Maybe we have all these i18n-teams because of the ease-of-use and
feature-richness of KBabel? So I guess we have to improve KBugBuster before
maybe people are willing to help us out.

Christian