Spell Checking built into KTextEdit?

Martijn Klingens martijn at martijn.homeip.net
Fri Mar 7 11:20:04 GMT 2003

On Fri, 7 Mar 2003, Rob Kaper wrote:
> Yes, please. The check-as-you-type feature in KMail actually works perfect and
> I have already missed it in textarea forms for websites. If it's good enough
> for KMail, it's definitely useful elsewhere.

At times it's annoying in KMail though because it is set to spell check
either English or Dutch, but can't mix both. Ideally you could set a
language for every contact in KAddressBook and use that as default spell
check language, at least for KMail and Kopete. For Konq it makes sense to
use the page's language, though I wonder if you can actually determine
that reliably.

--
Martijn