KToolBar question

Oswald Buddenhagen ossi at kde.org
Thu Mar 6 12:21:16 GMT 2003

On Thu, Mar 06, 2003 at 01:01:24PM +0100, David Faure wrote:
> I agree. We shouldn't save settings that didn't change, otherwise
> changing more "global" settings has no effect (e.g. if the admin
> changes global settings, or if upgrading KDE, etc.).

that's in fact a question that bothers me for a while: the user might
actually _want_ to fix his settings, making them independend of global
changes (hello neil ;). otoh, he might also not want it. the problem is
that this requires infrastructure both in the backend and in the config
dialogs ... eek.

greetings