glib dependancy in KDE3.x

Holger Schröder holger-kde at holgis.net
Thu Mar 6 11:57:48 GMT 2003

Hi,

perhaps this is a silly question, as i do not yet understand all this low
level stuff, but i will ask it anyway ;-)

i am working on the kde-cygwin stuff, and we want to get kde running on
windows as native as possible, so will this possible change require us to do
more work?
i haven´t looked into arts very deeply, so i can´t estimate if it will ever
run on windows or how hard it would be to make it working on windows...
in the first time we could of course work without any sound.

can anyone light this up for me, please ?

Holger