kdebase/kicker/ui/recentapps.* -> kdelibs/kio/kio/krecentapps.*?

Karl Vogel karl.vogel at seagha.com
Tue Mar 4 21:04:13 GMT 2003

Stephan Binner wrote:

> I wrote a kicker/menuext/quickstart extension which shows the last/most
> used menu items. There my problem was the synchronisation with
> PanelServiceMenu's static RecentlyLaunchedApps class. So I rewrote it a
> little bit and want to ask if it can be put into kio library (has to be
> something to which menuext links) even if it doesn't fit 100% there. I
> also have a patch for KDesktop's mini-cli to use it (and trigger update of
> Kicker's process copy via DCOP).

I might be missing something, but is this correct:

void KRecentApps::init()

    KConfig *config = new KConfig("kickerrc");

void KRecentApps::save()

    KConfig *config = new KConfig("kickerrc");

shouldn't this be using a stack variable instead of using new (without
delete), like

        KConfig config("kickerrc");

??