Ian Reinhart Geiser
geiseri at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 26 12:44:04 BST 2003
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
On Thursday 26 June 2003 03:40 am, Stephan Kulow wrote:
> On Thursday 26 June 2003 00:00, you wrote:
> > b) What does 'brockenboring' mean in English?
> brockenboring I suppose :)
> Brockenborings is a town in the east of the shire, but
> we found the trailing s to be too confusing so we cut
> it off the name.
Since when have long names confused germans? ;)
> The other alternative I had in mind was "bin" :)
Really though normal developers should not see this right? It should be
hidden in KDEs build system. Or will we diverge enough from automake with
our syntax that we need to give the KDevelop guys a heads up so they can make
both normal auto* support and KDEs flavor?
Please be kind to me, since im still not very clear on our build system.
-ian reinhart geiser
- --:Ian Reinhart Geiser <geiseri at yahoo.com>
- --:Public Key: http://geiseri.myip.org/~geiseri/publickey.asc
- --:Public Calender: http://geiseri.myip.org/~geiseri/publicevents.ics
- --:Jabber: geiseri at geiseri.myip.org
- --:Be an optimist -- at least until they start moving animals in
- --: pairs to Cape Canaveral. ~ Source Unknown
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.0.7 (GNU/Linux)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
More information about the kde-core-devel